This is a full-time position with VUMC and offers challenge,recognition and a highly collaborative environment. We offer a comprehensivebenefits package and competitive compensation.
The successful candidate will support a specific set of healthcare-basedapplications for a department, becoming the technical expert for the use andmaintenance of these applications.
Additionally, will focus on the resolution of break/fix workflowissues, assists the department in resolving complex technical issues, eitherdirectly or by engaging other groups as needed. Will be expected to assistother specialists to provide backup support as needed. An industry recognizedcertification such as A+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, etc. is desirable.
Supports form build.
Performs Application Content Configuration.
Monitors product at application level.
Defines reports and queries.
The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE (FUNDAMENTAL AWARENESS):- Has a general working knowledge of the product and of key product terminology. Some training, direct exposure, light experience, or past experience working with the product.
PROBLEM MANAGEMENT (FUNDAMENTAL AWARENESS):- Has light experience, training, direct exposure, or past experience working with Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting. Is familiar with the Company's problem report format, as well as problem tracking procedures and tools.
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS (FUNDAMENTAL AWARENESS):- Possesses a fundamental knowledge of the topic. Has maintained a system or one or more of its components using this topic, if applicable. Is proficient in the technical elements of the topic.
CONFIGURATION PLANNING (FUNDAMENTAL AWARENESS):- Establishes simple, realistic objectives. Demonstrates ability to identify basic resource needs, recognize discrete tasks and organize work for a simple plan.
Organizational Impact: Delivers job responsibilities that impact own job area/team with some guidance.
Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Uses existing procedures, research and analysis to solve standard job related problems that may require some judgement.
Breadth of Knowledge: Requires subject matter knowledge within a professional area to meet job requirements.
Team Interaction: Individually contributes to project/ work teams.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (P1):
- Develops Self and Others: Continuously improves own skills by identifying development opportunities.
- Builds and Maintains Relationships: Seeks to understand colleagues' priorities, working styles and develops relationships across areas.
- Communicates Effectively: Openly shares information with others and communicates in a clear and courteous manner.
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (P1):
- Serves Others with Compassion: Invests time to understand the problems, needs of others and how to provide excellent service.
- Solves Complex Problems: Seeks to understand issues, solves routine problems, and raises proper concerns to supervisors in a timely manner.
- Offers Meaningful Advice and Support: Listens carefully to understand the issues and provides accurate information and support.
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (P1):
- Performs Excellent Work: Checks work quality before delivery and asks relevant questions to meet quality standards.
- Ensures Continuous Improvement: Shows eagerness to learn new knowledge, technologies, tools or systems and displays willingness to go above and beyond.
- Fulfills Safety and Regulatory Requirements: Demonstrates basic knowledge of conditions that affect safety and reports unsafe conditions to the appropriate person or department.
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (P1):
- Demonstrates Accountability: Takes responsibility for completing assigned activities and thinks beyond standard approaches to provide high-quality work/service.
- Stewards Organizational Resources: Displays understanding of how personal actions will impact departmental resources.
- Makes Data Driven Decisions: Uses accurate information and good decision making to consistently achieve results on time and without error.
FOSTERING INNOVATION (P1):
- Generates New Ideas: Willingly proposes/accepts ideas or initiatives that will impact day-to-day operations by offering suggestions to enhance them.
- Applies Technology: Absorbs new technology quickly; understands when to utilize the appropriate tools and procedures to ensure proper course of action.
- Adapts to Change: Embraces change by keeping an open mind to changing plans and incorporates change instructions into own area of work.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is a comprehensive health care facility dedicated to patient care, research, and biomedical education. Our reputation for excellence in these areas has made us a major center for patient referrals from throughout the Mid-South. Each year, people throughout Tennessee and the Southeast choose Vanderbilt University Medical Center for their health care because of our leadership in medical science and our dedication to treating patients with dignity and compassion.The mission of Vanderbilt University Medical Center is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.